This story got all of us at LoveweddingsNG HQ saying ‘Awwwww’ countless times. What’s not to love when childhood sweethearts say ‘I Do’. That’s exactly Bisola & Seyi’s love story… they went from visiting each others homes as kids to him writing love letters and eventually this led them to the altar.
Seyi is also a wedding photographer and one of our vendors so even more ‘Awwwwww’s’ Check out his profile – DBM Pictures on our directory.
Read their story below;
Bisola and I met when we were kids. Our mothers are besties and we used to visit each others homes during the holidays. Truth is we were crushing on each other but you know, we couldn’t express it because we were shy and we were kids… barely 10 years old!
I even wrote her a love letter when I was in Junior Secondary School but didn’t get to post it. I was in St. Gregory’s College, Ikoyi and she was in May Flower, Ikene at that time. My elder sister saw the letter where I kept it and scolded me… Lol!!! What did my little self know about love?
We lost touch after a while and when we finally met again on ., she was in a relationship and so she asked that I understand that she won’t be able to chat with me or keep in touch so I chilled.
Fast forward to 2014… she called me, got my number from . and we hooked up… Luckily, we were both single and so we just kicked off our relationship w,hich thankfully led us to the altar. I proposed to her on my birthday (the 23rd of March, 2016 ) and we got married on the 9th of July 2016.
I’ve never been so happy, the feeling is so beautiful, waking up next to the one you truly love, your crush, your friend, sister and your everything!
I pray the good Lord blesses us with beautiful kids, and fulfils our other dreams individually and as a couple.
- Makeup (Pre-wedding): Chantel Martha | Instagram
- Photography (Pre-wedding): Rachel Ola Photography | Instagram
- Photography (Traditional Wedding): Recre8 Images | Instagram
- Photography (White Wedding): Recre8 Images | Instagram; Demola Ajayi | Instagram; Rachel Ola Photography | Instagram & Sadels Photography | Instagram
- Makeup (Traditional & White Wedding): Laprima Pro MUA | Instagram
- Bride’s hair (White Wedding): O’Naturals | Instagram
- Traditional wedding outfit: Plush Outfit | Instagram
- Shoes (Traditional Wedding): Uncode Creations | Instagram
- Tiara and bouquet (White Wedding): Yes I Do Bridal | Instagram
- Decor (White Wedding): 360 Eventee | Instagram