Click here for Latest Ankara Styles >> Read More
Pimples are annoying to put it mildly and if you’re looking to get rid of them naturally from the comfort of your homes then we at ZUMI have got you covered with this tried and tested quick and easy DIYs. These tips are also up for discussion today on ZUMI X Catwalk With Kaylah today at 5pm! If you missed the debut edition, see it ..
Pimples pop up when they are least expected, especially when you have a big event coming up (those annoying zits don’t give any sign). That’s why it’s best to make sure the skin is thoroughly cleansed daily and exfoliated at least weekly to clean out the pores and keep skin looking healthy.
To make sure you don’t break out you should always stay away from touching your face, don’t pop pimples, change your sheets and pillow cases often and wash your face twice a day to get rid of oil.
If you get frequent flare ups, try this easy tricks for ladies and men as well
– Cut a lemon into half and dab juice on a cotton ball, apply this to the affected area and leave on overnight. Wash this off with warm water in the morning.
– Cut a clove of garlic into 2 and rub on the affected area.Leave this on for about 5 mins and rinse with cool water.
– Rub ice over the affected area for a few seconds, remove it for a few minutes and then re-apply again for a few seconds and allow another few minutes before applying the ice again. Repeat this as necessary.
– Take raw honey and apply directly to the affected area for about 30 minutes then rinse and pat dry.
– Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with water to make a thick paste. Apply this to the area and leave on for about 2 minutes then rinse.
Which of these are you going to be trying out? Catch ZUMI on CAtwalk With Kaylah sharing style tips and tricks, beauty how to’s, DIY and more on Cool FM at 5pm on Thursdays!